1. Play in Dirt - Grab yourself a spoon or stick and start playing. Write your name in the dirt, make designs of mandalas and dreamcatchers. Enjoy the meditative state of mind that you encounter; you'd be surprised what unfolds.
2. Sand Art - Run your fingers and toes through the sand and feel its smooth texture. Make sandcastles. Collect beach sand and use it on a canvas. Create Sand Art.
4. Creative Coupling - Creative Love Art - Make abstract Art with your loved one.
5. Play in The Rain - Let the rain fall on your face. Stick your tongue out and taste the raindrops.
6. Creative Cooking - Get creative in the kitchen. Try a new recipe every week. Make exotic foods that you've never tried before. Create a theme - make your kitchen smell like Italy or Paris. Enjoy the process. Try a new spice!
7. Handmade Tattoo - Design your very own tattoo!
8. Photographic Project - Love the 365 Grateful Stories by Hailey. Grab her FREE e-book on 10-Grateful Projects.
9. Morning Pages - Yes, Cameron must be part of this journey. Write in your journal every morning before work and starting your day. Even if you write three words: *I Love You.*
Wooden Art Palette Project - Wooden Art Palettes aren't easy palettes to work with. I purchased one and made a Art Palette Chalkboard by painting the palette with Chalkboard paint. Use the palette as your canvas.
11. Simple Abundance - Go on a Simple Abundant Journey as Sarah offers 366 essays - one for every day of the year for women who want to live by their own light; a time to be grateful and be authentically creative.
12. Write a Letter - Since emails, skype, Facebook, and text messages - letter writing has become obsolete. Write a letter to a friend and family member. Mail the letter and design the envelope. Have fun.
13. Make A Card - I love making handmade cards. I have boxes of Stampin up supplies. Make handmade cards for children's hospitals and domestic violence shelters. Make a handful of cards and keep them in your car - hand them out to others for pure inspiration.
14. Wrap a Feather - Feathers can be purchases at Michaels Craft Stores. This is a fun, neat project.
15. Create with Chocolate - Who doesn't love chocolate? Ok, maybe some people. Imagine drizzling melted chocolate with a paintbrush onto a piece of cake or using melted chocolate as your medium. Share this fun creative mess with your partner.
16. Spray Paint on Canvas - This is a fun project! I spray paint on canvas. It is fun and easy. Caution: do this outside.
Art Journal - Art Journaling is very popular. Grab a journal or marble notebook and start creating.
18. Earthing - Walk barefoot. Walk in mud, sand and the ocean. Lay in the grass with hardly anything on. Meditate naked outside planted on the ground.
19. Fingerpaint - This is a childhood love for all. Try finger painting your body, too.
20. Candle Making - Make your own homemade candles.
21. Wax Dripping - Light a candle (all colors) and allow the wax to drip on the canvas. Use a crayon to melt as well.
22. Bake Cookies - Make a batch of cookies once a week. Try something challenging.
23. Nature Walk - The benefits of walking in nature is amazing. I do it all the time and take pictures. Go for a nature walk, take pictures, collect findings along the way. Gather your nature supplies and create something magical.
24. Make a Bead Curtain - Such a popular item lately.
25. Make Your Own Mala - Beautiful!
26. FREE Mandala Coloring Pages - Too Cool!
27. Write a book - We all want to. We all have a story inside us.
28. Dreamboards - Grab those magazines and start dreaming!
29. Write a Poem - Awesome article.
30. Write a Song - I've written silly songs. Dirty little secret of mine.
31. Make A Dreamcatcher - Awesome!
32. Paint A Rock - This is SO cool!
33. Make A Fairy Garden - This is my all time favorite site! Love The Magic Onions to pieces.
34. Daydream - It does the body and mind good.
35. Recycle Greeting Cards - Endless Possibilities.
36. Start a Creative Blog - Share your talents and ideas with others.
37. Make Fairy Dust - Too sweet.
38. One Drawing a Day - Draw one picture a day. Color, draw, watercolor or colored pencils. Just one a day.
39. Cover your body in paint and roll on large paper.
40. Foot Paint - Dip your toes in paint and paint on paper.
41. Pottery Painting - Spring is coming. Gather some pottery and pour paint. This is an awesome technique.
42. Shell Painting - My all time favorite. Gather beach shells and create a masterpiece.
43. Earth Art - Glue rocks, sticks, leaves, dirt, and other nature botanicals onto the canvas. Mixed Media is awesome.
44. Plant Herbs - Love this!
45. Make a Comic Strip - With a ruler make 4 - 6 boxes on a piece of paper. Create your characters and add writing under each drawing. Be daring and make a Life Comic Strip - one about yourself.
46. Make Homemade Pickles - Heaven on Earth!
47. Make Love
48. Dress up as your favorite Rock Star! Show the World!
49. Learn a Musical Instrument.
50. Take time to Smell the Roses.